Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday – My Friend Stephany

 

DSCF0219Stephy and I grew up together, went to church together, college, she was my maid of honor and she has always been a great friend. This summer has brought a lot of changes for her, she accepted a teaching position at a Christian school about an hour or so away from where we both grew up. This puts her closer to Chipotle and Qdoba which makes me a little jealous, (notDSCF0309 really, I’m very happy for her). I know she is really excited and probably a little nervous about making this move but I know God has something great in store for her.

I am very grateful for such a supportive and Christ honoring friend, she truly desires to serve God in every area of her life. Stephy has DSCF0329 been a great encouragement to me in many areas and I know no matter what’s going on I can always talk to her.

 

So thanks Stephy for everything and good luck in your new job! DSCF0202

No comments:

Post a Comment