Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update... a Looong over due Update

I was informed recently by a friend (cough.. Shannon.. cough cough) that I needed to post an update on my blog. Gotta love friends that tell you what to do! :)
Over the past month or so we have had Homecoming and Fall revival at church. A Homecoming Football game activity with the teenagers (Kenny called it the 5th quarter, I thought it was pretty cool sounding).
Also, with the cooler temperature setting in, our house is the new lodging place of a rather smart, and very brave, mouse.:S (this is the part were you say ewwwwy!) Kenny is, at this very moment, trying to catch this brave fellow by laying on the kitchen floor with the mouse trapped under the stove. - I knew I loved that man!
The other wild life around our house include a herd (yes, I said herd because there's like a million of them) of rabbits, a racoon (which, I'm convinced, has been trying to ride Kenny's motorcycle) and several deer. Kenny and I feel like we're living on a start-up Dr Doolittle farm! If a horse with glasses shows up at the back door... well I don't know what I'll do :)
I hope you all are doing well. I intend to start Blogging regularly again (hopefully) this next week. Until then watch "Mouse Hunt" and laugh as you think of us! :)

1 comment:

  1. Becky! I'm so glad you posted. I've learned from experience it's always more fun when people let you know they've missed your posts or just that they've stopped by! So ... I did, just to say thanks! Happy Mouse Hunting, Kenny! ;) Hope you guys are doing wonderful. Love Much.

    ReplyDelete