Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wedding Date Change!

Ok because we were having problems getting a reception site and photographer Kenny and I have decided to move the wedding up a week. The new wedding date is:

 

June 4, 2011

So now that we have that taken care of everything seems to be coming together nicely.

  1. The Reception site is booked. Double Springs Baptist Church, Shelby, NC.
  2. Bette-Anne Stroud is our Photographer for the day. (She’s the main reason we switched our wedding date, she is just that good. www.stroud-photography.com )
  3. I’m talking to my jeweler friend, Tye, on Tuesday to pick out Kenny’s ring. :)
  4. Mom and I are going this coming Friday morning to pick out the cake.
  5. Kenny and I are going to do our Wal-mart Gift registry this coming Friday evening.
  6. Mom, the bridesmaids and I are going dress shopping on the 19th of November.

 

Well now I feel like we are finally getting somewhere! Kenny and I are looking forward to TAC Conference coming up this Saturday. Mr Cajiuat, my former youth pastor is the speaker for the day! I hope he tells the Ziggy story, that message always reminds me to live for Christ today because tomorrow may be too late.

I don’t know how I got from Wedding planning to TAC :/ But I guess I should end there before I hit another rabbit trail. :)

Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...sounds like you are all done! What will you do for the next six months? (Wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete