Ok because we were having problems getting a reception site and photographer Kenny and I have decided to move the wedding up a week. The new wedding date is:
June 4, 2011
So now that we have that taken care of everything seems to be coming together nicely.
- The Reception site is booked. Double Springs Baptist Church, Shelby, NC.
- Bette-Anne Stroud is our Photographer for the day. (She’s the main reason we switched our wedding date, she is just that good. www.stroud-photography.com )
- I’m talking to my jeweler friend, Tye, on Tuesday to pick out Kenny’s ring. :)
- Mom and I are going this coming Friday morning to pick out the cake.
- Kenny and I are going to do our Wal-mart Gift registry this coming Friday evening.
- Mom, the bridesmaids and I are going dress shopping on the 19th of November.
Well now I feel like we are finally getting somewhere! Kenny and I are looking forward to TAC Conference coming up this Saturday. Mr Cajiuat, my former youth pastor is the speaker for the day! I hope he tells the Ziggy story, that message always reminds me to live for Christ today because tomorrow may be too late.
I don’t know how I got from Wedding planning to TAC :/ But I guess I should end there before I hit another rabbit trail. :)
Blog ya later!