Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Pictures

I finally got around to downloading some pictures off of my camera and wanted to share them but each of these activities didn’t seem like they needed their own post so I’m going to combine :)

 

DSC05107

Back when Matt, Missy and Jonathan were here we took Jonathan to the duck pond in Shannon’s convertible mustang. so here is Jonathan and I in the back seat with our all-too-cool hats on. :)

 

 

DSC05110

DSC05113

 

 

 

 

Our Teens playing outside before a Wednesday Evening Service.

P4060004

 

P4060009Some of them are a little nuts :S wonder where they get that from :SP4060006

DSC05118

 

Of coarse I had to include Easter Pictures! We had a wonderful day and it turned out very nice as well.

 

 

 

This is Austin and Mikaela

DSC05133DSC05134

 

 

 

 

 

 DSC05127DSC05130DSC05129

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, Kenny and I went Easter egg hunting with Austin and Mikaela.

DSC05120

I have to tattle on Austin… This picture was taken after lunch, the reason he has his hands like that is because he spilt some of his lunch on his shirt and tie. Poor kid.

This is Jessica, Mikaela, Austin and Robbie

 

 

DSC05122

 

DSC05126

 

And last but not least the match-y, match-y couples :)

 

 

Steven and Christina

Kenny and Becky (us)

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that you enjoyed my random pictures :) Please, if you think about it, pray for our youth rally and revival services at Emmanuel Baptist Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment