Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday - My Job

Spindale barber shop

I think I’ve mentioned before that I have the greatest job in the world! God really worked everything out for me to get this job. When I was in Cosmetology school the chemicals(perms, color, hairspray, etc.) started giving me headaches. I remember telling my Mom that I loved just cutting hair and I would probably look for a shop where I could do just that. I think it was about a month before I graduated that Jeff and Lisa Enloe called my school looking for a girl, getting ready to graduate, that wanted a job just cutting hair. I told you God worked everything out for me! As of today (May 12) I have been working for the Enloe’s for 5 years and wow has time flown!

IMAG0005 IMAG0006 

These are from the Spindale shop where I’m working at now.

Plaza Barber ShopThis is the Forest City shop, Plaza Barber Shop

Mom and Jonathan

I gave one of my nephew’s his first haircut here. That’s my Mom holding him as they wait for me to finish with another client.

I’ve met a lot of interesting people through my job, and learned a lot of different things from these people as well!

Did you know that God only made a few perfect heads? The rest he put hair on!

The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut - 10 days

I’ve met some of my best friends here. I wrote a little bit about Amanda

here recently though we have decided that we are sisters that were separated as children, we just have so much in common! Amanda has taught me a lot too, like its ok to be blonde and smart! lol (she’ll get me later for that one!)

Amanda is not the only friend I’ve made at work there’s Christy, Kim, Chastity, Lisa, Cassie, Mechelle, Alicia, Judy, Lindsey, and Rebekah, she’s just the only one I have a picture of!

This job has just been an amazing experience, I can honestly say that I look forward to going to work, that I love my job. So thanks to all of my co-workers, bosses, and clients for making these past 5 years a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment