Sunday, July 24, 2011

We're Going to Camp and We're Gonna have a Ball!

Did you ever listen to the old Patch the Pirate tape (yes, I said TAPE, not CD) called "Camp Kookawakawoods?" My mom would always plug that one in when we were on our way to camp as kids... Ok, we listened to it as teenagers too... Ok, so I still listen to it :) I just love it :) anyways there is a song on there that says
"We're going to camp, and we're gonna have a ball,
We're going to camp to get away from it all!
Were the bears are tame and the councellors bite, OUCH!
I'm going to Camp!!!!!"

I have been singing that song all morning (in my head because I think Kenny was getting annoyed with my singing :S) But We're going to camp, and I'm all excited.
We'll be leaving today after the Sunday Morning Service, headed for Georgia for a week.
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and for the services.

No comments:

Post a Comment