Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday – Extra Work

DSC01075

September and October (and sometimes even November) for some reason is the “slow season” for Barbers. Its been like that for the five years I’ve been barbering and from what some of the old-time barbers, who have now retired, have told me they always took their vacations this time of year because business is just slow.

Today I am thankful for the opportunity I had on Tuesday to work an extra day for my friend, Amanda. Also, being able to stay the night at my Mom and Dad’s house kept me from having any added expense of driving down the mountain to work. It still wasn’t a super busy day on Tuesday, but just a little extra cushion in the bank account always helps. :)

What has happened this week that your Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment