Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Photo A Day Challenge

Any one who has followed my blog for very long can tell you I’m not the most consistent blogger. Entering in this challenge really will be a challenge for me if for no other reason than simply getting my posts in each day! You can read all about this challenge and the “prompt words” for each day at Fat Mum Slim.

Day 1 – Peace

DSC01565 

My “peace” picture is inspired by a couple songs we sing at church one is called “I’ve Got Peace Like a River” – its a kids song – and the other is “By The Still Waters of Peace.”

The picture below is the same river as the one above but it was taken yesterday after a major storm.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Glad you're joining the fun! Hope you & Kenny are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Amazing the difference too!

    ReplyDelete