Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its Been a While!

Sorry it has been such a long time since I wrote anything on here things have been crazy! My friend, Shannon sent me a message about 2 months ago letting me know that my blog was “naked” and that I needed to put something on here. :) So this is me, letting you know that we are still alive and also that my “plan” is to start blogging some of my Pinterest projects – the good, the bad, and the ugly! – yes, there have been a few of all three but most have been good! Look for me to start back on the blog with some new stuff soon! until then.

Bex

2 comments:

  1. So I almost fell off my chair when I saw a new post :-) ...glad you're back. ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did fall off my chair! Then I looked for my glasses to be sure I was reading it right. But I had my glasses on!! Like the new look...but I'm not sure I remember what the old look was like! :)You need to add a pic of Bella! And I'll look forward to reading more next week!

    ReplyDelete