Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Is it really Thursday already!?!?!? This past week has flown by! Today I am Thankful for bad days.  BAD DAYS??? you might say; yes, bad days.

Today has just been one of those days, nothing really major wrong, just a bad day. God is always faithful to bring to my memory a verse of encouragement on days like this and today is no different. I’ve been thinking of :

2 Corinthians 12:9   And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

I’m not dealing with any kind of physical ailment like Paul was in this passage of scripture but it is always a comforting thought that God remembers that I’m human and I struggle with the day to day life of living in a sin filled world. He is always faithful to give me the grace I need so that His strength will be made perfect in my weak, human life. So that I hopefully will be grateful for the trials so that Christ can be seen in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment