Here recently I’ve been gathering idea’s from decorating and organizing websites and blogs for our future home. However, most of the people who have such sites own their home so they can paint, wallpaper, nail, caulk, etc. without the worry of “damaging” someone else’s house.
Just the other day I ran across a website that specializes in helping renters with decorating and organizing a rented home, working with what you’ve got and giving tips for making the most out of your space without damage to the home.
Sounds perfect right?
Unfortunately, the woman who writes the blog uses so much slang language I felt like I was digging through a pile of mud to get the small gems at the bottom. This has happened with several blogs and websites I’ve found under this topic and I just think a person should be able to get the help they’re looking for without extra, unnecessary, foul language, innuendoes' and unrelated comments added.
So I’ve decided, I’m going to…
Wing it, and blog as I go, hopefully to be a help to others in the same position… hopefully :)
Here’s some thoughts and questions I have about this:
- Should I create a separate blog for this and keep Life in the Big City as my personal blog?
- or Should I leave it as is and create a separate tab for decorating?
- If I create a tab how do I go about it?
- If I do a separate blog what should I name it?
- Those of you who have more than one blog, how hard is it to keep up with?
- Do you face any major problems having two blogs instead of just one?
- Is this idea of mine something that my current readers would be interested in if I added it to this blog instead of creating a separate one?
I’m looking for any kind of feed back, if you have comments, suggestions, answers to any or all of my questions, Please leave me a comment or shoot me an email!