Once again I have to apologize for not blogging regularly. Kenny just informed me Sunday that the wedding is 7 weeks away! Needless to say we are very busy!
Here’s a quick run down of what we’ve been up to.
- Lock-in with the Teens
- The Peroki Family, Missionaries to Romania, presented their work and were taken on for support
- Finished my veil
- Painted the mirrors and window at the Barbershop
- Addressing Invitations – Those will be in the mail soon!
- Crossroads Rescue Mission came to present their ministry
- Still searching for a car to replace my car – you can read about that here
- Made Bath Soak and Sugar Scrub to give as gifts at the wedding
- Services at Sugar Mountain Assisted Living
- Preparing choir for Easter – this is more Kenny, I just sit at the piano and play around!
- Preparing for Revival and the S.W.A.T. T.E.A.M. Rally for the teens ( Spiritual Warfare And Training for Teens Energized to Actively Minister )
- Mom finishing the Tax Season YAY!!!!!!!!
- Cleaning and preparing for Easter at our house
- Designing my own blog header and layout – its actually a lot more fun and less work than I thought it would be :)
I know there are a lot of other things we’ve been doing but in all the hub-bub I can’t remember what they are! Later this week I’ll be sharing some more details and pictures about the stuff we’ve been doing. Until then…