Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Decor

I’m one of those people who thinks Winter starts the day after Thanksgiving, Spring starts when the flowers are budding, Summer starts when school is out and the first day of Fall is the day after Labor Day. So… I’ve already put out fall decorations :)

I wanted to share this because I don’t think you have to spend an arm and a leg to do some nice, simple decorations – I mean really, your only going to have them up for 2 1/2 ish months.

DSC01148

 

The burnt orange table cloth and matching ‘fall leaves’ napkins I purchased at a yard sale for $2.00

DSC01150 DSC01149

 

 

 

 

 

The candles are leftovers from our wedding (I got the stand a thrift store forever ago) and the napkin holders were given to me by my Grandma.

DSC01156 DSC01147

 

 

 

 

 

And my patchwork, ceramic pumpkins as well as the fall “stick,The part of decorating I really wanted to talk about price wise though is the fall leaves. Now I bought these two or three years ago but you can buy a “vine” of fall leaves for $1.00 at just about any dollar store! I purchased 3 different vines and here is what I’ve used them for:

Around Candleholders…

DSC01143

DSC01150

 

 

 

 

 

In arrangements…

DSC01152

DSC01141

 

 

 

 

 

 

And on a plate around a Candle.

DSC01144DSC01146

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very simple, in-expensive, fall decorating.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment