Monday, March 4, 2013

Home Improvements – Paint!

I knew when we moved in that I wanted to paint both bathrooms, they both have white or cream tile with silver fixtures and looked very nice that way, we definitely could have left them alone and they would have been just fine.
Here is the before picture, of the guest bathroom, from the night we moved in.
DSC01831 And this is what it looks like right now.
DSC01953DSC01951
Doesn’t it look awesome! I love it! (except for the fact that my hand towels are uneven :/ oops!) I was able to purchase the shower curtain at Kohl's for $5.00 and everything else I had on hand from our first house. I am planning on making a sign for over the toilet but you’ll have to come back to see that – its going to be cute! The only thing left to do in here is find a bath mat/rug and a few more decorations to finish it off. So how about a quick side-by-side for examination purposes.
Moving InIt almost looks like a different bathroom!
Hope you enjoyed checking out my guest bath come back again to see what other painting we’ve been doing.

Linking to A Living Sacrifice Home Improvement Party - Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so, so good! I just love the color your picked out! What a huge difference!

    Thanks for linking up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green. It will be nice when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete